Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well, It's been quite some time since I've actually updated. Work has been keeping me busy as has the website I am currently co-running and writing for. The name of the site is called Deeko and for all intents and purposes, it's a gaming website, filled with reviews, features, blogs and is now in the process of a major overhaul. Upon returning from E3 this year, I realized just how far we've come (and have so far to go) as a site. I wouldn't trade it for anything. We are running this on a very tight budget, but are slowly swimming away from the shallow end of the already dilluted pool of gaming sites on the web. Unbiased and brutally honest, we pride ourselves on giving you the straight scoop with as little filler as possible.

So for all you aspiring game journalists out there, if you are looking for a place to set up camp, plant some roots, get in on the ground floor, hang out a shingle, then this could be the place you've been looking for. Please send an email to matt@deeko.com or pete@deeko.com if you have a burning desire to let everyone know just how overrated you thought Halo really was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I promise, once I finally play Halo I will definitely let you know how overrated it is! ;)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>